May 28, 2008

Public Transportation

Yesterday was my first day taking a train! Yes, San Francisco is opening so many 1st time experiences. I have to travel from Sunnyvale to San Francisco everyday. It takes me about 45 minutes on the CalTrain and then I have to transfer on a bus for another twenty minutes, finally I get to my job after walking two blocks from the bus stop. So I have learned to really use the public transportation. That is what is so great about the Bay Area, everyone uses public transportation, limiting the energy use and pollution in their cities. So here was my adventure for the first day traveling in the big city. Just to let you all know its not as easy as it sounds, I got lost more than once. :)
-Enjoying Life in San Francisco

3 comments:

Laura said...

I take public transportation to work too. None of the Cleveland trains run by me, so I take the bus. It's so much less stressful than having to deal with traffic. I hop on the bus and read a book or nap. Its great!

Cec said...

Candi;
I am so proud of you! That's cool that you get to have this experience! Hey, do you have pepper spray that you carry with you?

Photography By Jo said...

How fun, I loved the public transportation in Asia. It was great. Nothing like Arizona. I wish it was better here.