June 12, 2008

Are You ready San Francisco?

So this past weekend my friends came to San Francisco for New Global Citizens conference. A nonprofit that has partner up with ASU. The conference was Saturday afternoon, so we had Friday, Saturday morning and night to have adventures after adventures. Friday night we went to dinner to a nice restaurant, the view was beautiful, breath taking. To look at the golden gate bridge while eating was defiantly worth it. We really just sat there for about ten minutes staring at the view.

After dinner we headed over the Giant's stadium to watch the baseball game. It was a cold but once again the view was amazing. The bright lights shinning on the fresh cut green baseball field with a backdrop of the dark, gray-blue bay.
I learned a lot about baseball that night, I had Dana one side and Sam on the other as they did play by play comments in their best announcer voices. The game was defiantly remarkable, but by eleven o'clock and in the 14th inning with the freezing wind cutting through me, I was done!The next morning was by far the best morning I have had in a long time. Sam already had a bike, so Dana and I rented bikes and we all rode to Golden Gate Bridge. It was a cloudy morning with a cold breeze flowing through our hair. Seeing the bridge up close was of course glamorous. It was a fun morning but at the same time was very relaxing. I hadn't rode a bike in forever, all the way back to sixth grade, so it was defiantly interesting at first trying to figure out how to shift a mountain bike.
Sam & Dana in their fashionable bikes and helmet

We ended our night at delicious restaurant and a spicy cafe. Pantarei was a Italian restaurant in little Italy/North Beach. We then walk a couple of blocks and ended up at Mojitos a salsa/reggae cafe. We did a lot of dancing and meant some particular people over the night. I had a blast and could not ask more better people to hang with.Here we are with our Italian Waiter

Enjoying life in San Francisco

3 comments:

Laura said...

First off, 14 innings??? I would have had enough too!
How wonderful that your friends could come and tour the city with you. I love the bike ride idea.

Cec said...

You are so cute! It looks like you are having such a fun time out there! We miss you and love you! Can't wait for you to get back and tell us all of this (and more) in person.

Photography By Jo said...

Now aren't so glad that I taught you how to ride a bike!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok seriously though, you brought back a TON of memories right then and I can't help but laugh! You are too cute in all these pictures and I'm so glad that you are having so much fun.