November 18, 2008

All grown up!

Last week was my nephew's birthday, Noah turned three. As I showed up to the birthday party I started to realize how time had pass so fast. It feels just like yesterday that I was holding Tyler in my arms. Its unbelievable to think he is now ten years old. I have a total of three nephews and one niece, and they are growing up too fast. It's about that stage where they start think there Tia, is old and not as cool as they thought she was. It's okay, at heart I still feel like the cool Tia, no matter what.
Its kind of like when you were younger and people would come up to you and say, oh I remember when you were this tall, I remember you running around in diapers. Yah, I am becoming that person.

Well Noah's birthday was a wake up call...I really need to be a better aunt. I really need to spend more time with my nephews and nieces before they are too old. The rest of evening I sat back just watched my family.....we are all growing up.
All Noah wanted for his birthday was a shotgun so he could shoot the birds. Where he got this idea, I will have to say from his brothers and there BB gun, a little scray. So, for now he got a toy shot gun.

I must say though, Ceci made the cake, an ice cream cake. I was very impressed with her new
talent, it tasted delicious.


Enjoy life...before your grown up...

2 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

Wow, I remember baby sitting Tyler and Sebastian....Josue (spelling?)is 18 or almost, same age as cameron, its soooo crazy!!! BTW i'm taking spanish and i now know what tia means?! HA I am getting the family lingo down, just wait when you are an abuela...thats when you know family grows up fast

Photography By Jo said...

wow time just flys! I miss you! lets get together soon!