July 15, 2009

Good News, BABY who...

Time has pass and I have been slacking on my blog. I have couple of things I need to update on. However, I have very exciting news and want to tell everyone, so I will come back to the pass couple of weeks soon but,

I would like to present my niece:
Lina Ester Burgess

Yes, she was born yesterday July 14, 2009 to my sister and brother-in-law. Cecilia and Clint are proud parents to Lina, 7lb 11oz and 21 inches long. Both Ceci and Lina are healthy and going home this afternoon. I am very proud of my sister, everyone said she did a great job, she is one strong cookie! I am so happy to be a Tia again, Lina has no idea how happy we all are to have her in our life. My family has been blessed with three handsome nephews, one beautiful niece and now another precious niece, Lina.

It is crazy to think Lina is already here. I feel like yesterday Ceci was calling to give us the good news. I haven't blogged much about Ceci pregnancy, giving her a chance to tell everyone. I hope she forgives me for this. However, I am so happy, I couldn't hide it.

Enjoying life, happy, I love my new baby!

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

she is so cute! Congrats on being an tia again!! SO FUN!! I'm glad you posted all these pics cuz there aren't many on cec's blog, so Thanks!

The Blakes said...

Beautiful baby; you need to tell your sister congratulations for me! Also congrats to you on being an aunt...AGAIN!